Which country has the largest oil reserves 2019?
Which country has the largest reserve?
Which oil company has the largest reserves?
The year-end oil reserves of the Top 5 companies were:
- Exxon Mobil Corporation – 2.940 billion barrels.
- ConocoPhillips – 1.974 billion barrels.
- Chevron Corporation 1.916 billion barrels.
- EOG Resources, Inc. 1.808 billion barrels.
- BP p.l.c. 1.669 billion barrels.
Which country has most oil in the world?
The World’s Top Oil Producers of 2019
- United States. The United States is the top oil-producing country in the world, with an average of 19.51 million b/d, which accounts for 19% of the world’s production. …
- Saudi Arabia. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia contributes 11.81 million b/d, representing 12% of the world’s total production. …
- Russia. …
- Canada. …
Who is the number 1 oil producing country?
List of countries by oil productionCountryOil production 2019 (bbl/day)01United States15,043,00002Saudi Arabia (OPEC)12,000,00003Russia10,800,00005Iraq (OPEC)4,451,516Ещё 92 строки
Who has more oil Russia or USA?
possible and undiscovered), the United States is at the top of the list with 264 billion barrels of recoverable oil reserves, followed by Russia with 256 billion, Saudi Arabia with 212 billion, Canada with 167 billion, Iran with 143 billion, and Brazil with 120 billion (Table 1).
Which country has most gold?
Top 10 Countries with Largest Gold Reserves
- United States. Tonnes: 8,133.5. Percent of foreign reserves: 79.0 percent.
- Germany. Tonnes: 3,363.6. Percent of foreign reserves: 75.6 percent. …
- Italy. Tonnes: 2,451.8. Percent of foreign reserves: 71.3 percent. …
- France. Tonnes: 2,436.0. …
- Russia. Tonnes: 2,299.9. …
- China. Tonnes: 1,948.3. …
- Switzerland. Tonnes: 1,040.0. …
- Japan. Tonnes: 765.2. …
What is the richest country in the world?
Who owns the most oil in the world?
How long will US oil reserves last?
What are the Big 3 oil companies?
ExxonMobil, Chevron, Shell and BP are now in a league of their own. The deal plays to Chevron’s strengths, which are tight oil and LNG.
How much oil is left in the world?
Now for some hard numbers. In its latest Statistical Review of World Energy, BP estimated the world had 1.7297 trillion barrels of crude oil remaining at the end of 2018. That was up from 1.7275 trillion barrels a year earlier and 1.4938 trillion barrels in 2008.
Is America self sufficient in oil?
Energy independence is highly concerned with oil, the source of the country’s principal transport fuels. In total energy consumption, the US was between 86% and 91% self-sufficient in 2016. In May 2011, the country became a net exporter of refined petroleum products.
Which country is rich in oil?
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia